Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Fiddlin' with the new iPad!

Well, after much research and debate, I purchased an iPad yesterday (16gb, WIFI & 4G). I've spent weeks looking into classroom uses and have tagged several apps that will help me in my pursuit of a "paperless" classroom (more on that later). I brought it home, plugged it in, and..... have been staring at it ever since! It's a little overwhelming, to be quite frank. I mean, I had a PLAN! I was READY for this! But it's sleek design and blank slate are intimidating. So far, I've used some of the tips and tricks I found over at the Apps in Education blog (here) and have added my Google Calendar. A full 24 hours later and THIS is all I have accomplished! So much for touting myself as a "techie!" My cover's been blown by an innocuous looking inanimate object! Hopefully, the next week or so will prove vastly more productive!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's pretty cool about the IPAD Keep it up all you people who are reading this,she is a smart cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Em. "All you people" at this point is only YOU, but I appreciate the "shout out" to the world at large!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...