Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Travel-themed classroom

So I've decided on a travel theme for my future classroom (Lord willing, to be decorated this fall)! I love the idea of "Learning is not a destination, it's a journey" as a bulletin board "title." I'm imagining passports, tickets, maps, travel brochures... all kinds of fun travel-themed stuff. I love the idea of a world map with "Where We've Been" pins. I can't decide if I want to stick with global travel, just USA contiguous state travel (i.e., Road Trip), or do a mix of both. I mean, I'm a license-plate-game-aholic, to I'd incorporate that somehow! Too many ideas, to little time (and money)!

1 comment:

  1. We all have to live together, so we might as well live together happily. See the link below for more info.


    #happily
    www.ufgop.org


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...